Homefree cookies are made in our dedicated GFCO-certified facility! In fact, our facility is also free of peanuts, nuts, eggs, and dairy. Homefree sources its ingredients with great care and conducts allergen testing on ingredients and random product batches.
Our award winning cookies are delicious and wholesome for everyone, and also make it easy to include people with most special diets:
- peanut and nut free
- egg and dairy free / vegan
- wheat free
- no soy (except lecithin, which is only in the Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies), no sesame, no rice
- certified gluten free
- kosher pareve
- low sodium
- certified a good source of whole grain
- sweetened partially with fruit juice, and the Vanilla Mini Cookies are low glycemic
- no artificial anything, and Vanilla Mini Cookies are certified organic (70%)
- non-GMO verified
Homefree is Safe Quality Food (SQF) certified, is a certified woman owned business, and is a Certified B Corporation® for its commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
You can find Homefree boxed and single serve cookies at many retailers, as well as other locations such as colleges, business break rooms, vending, hotels, and family venues. Visit our website to find a store near you. And if you don’t see the cookies in the location you desire, you can request that the location offer them!